243 arts organizations receive ARPA funding
Governor Mike DeWine, Lt. Governor Jon Husted, and Ohio Department of Development Director Lydia Mihalik have revealed the second batch of recipients for the Ohio Arts Economic Relief Grant Program. This program is funded by $50 million from the Federal American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA), which Ohio lawmakers authorized. For two years, CreativeOhio advocated for this business relief to aid creative organizations that were greatly impacted by the pandemic’s business disruptions.
According to a press release from the state, 104 arts organizations have been granted over $20 million in the second funding round. In total, 243 arts organizations will receive $43 million.
Thanks to the unwavering support of our members, this work is possible.
Below is the list of CreativeOhio members to receive Round Two ARPA funding.
- Veterans Memorial Civic and Convention Center | Allen County | $147,769.05
- Beck Center for the Arts | Cuyahoga County | $286,240.00
- Cleveland Play House | Cuyahoga County | $1,048,286.80
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Cleveland | Cuyahoga County | $318,828.60
- Musical Arts Association | Cuyahoga County | $1,500,000.00
- Playhouse Square Foundation | Cuyahoga County | 1,500,000.00
- The Cleveland Museum of Art | Cuyahoga County | 1,500,000.00
- BalletMet | Franklin County | $598,628.50
- Columbus Museum of Art | Franklin County | $1,202,713.20
- Opera Columbus | Franklin County | $137,673.90
- Shadowbox Live | Franklin County | $333,818.00
- Wexner Center Foundation | Franklin County | $977,326.30
- Fairmount Center for the Arts | Geauga County | 61,536.80
- ArtWorks | Hamilton County | $262,499.20
- Cincinnati Museum Association | Hamilton County | 1,490,861.10
- Marathon Center for the Performing Arts | Hancock County | $160,509.20
- The Fine Arts Association | Lake County | $223,207.60
- The Butler Institute of American Art | Mahoning County | $319,331.30
- Youngstown Symphony Society Inc | Mahoning County | $106,460.00
- Dayton Performing Arts Alliance | Montgomery County | $722,033.80
- JAC Management Group Packard LLC | Trumbull County | $65,646.79
Ohio Department of Development Press Release
First Round of ARPA recipients