As CreativeOhio expands our new mission, our membership levels and benefits will also expand — for the better! Here are our membership levels and benefits as of March 2023.
You’re passionate and believe the creative sector is essential for quality of life, innovation and prosperity, and want to contribute to making Ohio the creative capital. These yearly memberships are for you.
Student Membership | $30
Artist / Arts Educator Membership | $45
Individual Membership | $60
Sustaining Membership | $120
All memberships are available in monthly installments or one-time payment.
As a Student, Artist/Arts Educator, Individual or Sustaining member, you’ll be part of what we call the Power of CO and will receive opportunities for member benefits including advocacy training, legislative alerts and up-to-date information on arts- and culture-related policy issues, exclusive emails from CO, and resources and data to better equip you as an advocate for Ohio’s creative sector.
You represent an organization or business that is either a part of Ohio’s vast creative sector, or believes in the impact the creative sector has on all sectors, and you desire ways to collaborate with others, understand the power of the collective voice, and advocate for increased governmental investment in the creative industry. It’s time to join CreativeOhio as an Organizational Member.
Our Organizational Members demonstrate the value of the power beyond one and collectively make up the Power of CO.
As an Organizational Member, your business or organization will receive:
- Advocacy on behalf of members to local, state and federal elected officials
- Member-only policy updates and alerts
- A toolkit with talking points, data, and collateral you can use to promote the value your business or organization brings to the statewide economy
- Custom CreativeOhio speaking engagements/presentations and advocacy training to your organization, business, or board
- The opportunity to showcase your organization or business to your local, state and congressional lawmakers
- Work with our legislative counsel to develop public policy initiatives to enhance and strengthen the creative economy
- Invitations to sector-specific convenings and networking events across Ohio
- Free admission to CreativeOhio advocacy trainings and webinars
- Discounted admission to CreativeOhio Advocacy Champion Awards (CO-Champion Awards) events
- Opportunities to promote your organization or business on Creative Ohio Day
- News, events, and more advertised to CreativeOhio followers through email and social media (combined over 8,000 followers and growing)
- Organizational listing (link and logo) on CreativeOhio’s website
- Marketing toolkits including digital graphics and reels to showcase the value of Ohio’s creative sector
- Exclusive access to a statewide media list
- Quarterly convenings for your marketing and communications professionals
- A directory of all CreativeOhio members
- The opportunity for your organization to be featured with CreativeOhio in the Ohio Travel and Tourism Co-Op program
… and much more to come!
As a member-driven, grassroots advocacy organization, our members are indispensable to our success. By adding your name as a CreativeOhio member, you help us build a more substantial presence at the Statehouse and Capitol Hill. The time is now to get our state and Congressional elected officials’ attention, urging them to support public funding for arts and culture.
Membership dues are based on size of organizational budget:
Up to $100,000 | $120
Up to $250,000 | $300
Up to $500,000 | $600
Up to $1M | $900
Over $1.5M | $1,200